All items are produced when ordered unless otherwise noted (we back-stock popular items and can ship within 3 business days).
Production for items not in stock takes 3-14 days. Orders with embroidery take an additional 2 weeks.
- North American orders typically take 5-9 days for delivery (after production)
- Canadian and US orders are shipped via air.
- Small Packet Air Shipping to the USA does not include a tracking number. If you would like a tracking number, please select Tracked Packet, Expedited Parcel, Xpresspost, or Priority.
We are also always willing to provide you the best deal possible for shipping multiple items. Feel free to contact us
for more info.
- It is best to select an Air shipping option as Surface or Ground options will travel by ship and average 6 - 8 weeks for transport. Small Packet Air and Tracked Packet shipping is typically 2 - 3 weeks (following production). Small Packet Surface and Small Packet Air shipping do not include a tracking number. If you would like a tracking number, please select Tracked Packet, Expedited Parcel, Xpresspost, or Priority.
- We are happy to ship to the following countries: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bermuda, Brazil, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Fiji, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, and the United Kingdom. If your country is not on this list, please contact us and we will see what we can do.
- We can provide quotes for international shipping for countries not listed above or multi item orders. We may require tracked shipping for some countries.
- We ship all international orders DDU (delivered duty unpaid), and we do not collect VAT (value added taxes). All taxes, duties, and customs fees are the responsibility of the recipient of the package. Though we cannot predict what your particular charges will be, you can contact your local customs office for more information regarding your country's custom policies.