Search & Rescue Denim Co is now accepting applications for sales positions at our new Granville Island store. We are a Vancouver based manufacturer and retailer of high end aprons for a variety of industries, as well as producing made-to-order denim jackets and vests.
We are hiring P/T and F/T key-holder and associate sales positions and are looking for friendly, outgoing candidates with an ability to multitask.
The focus of the positions will be on customer service and sales, but a flexibility to take on other minor tasks associated with the production side of our business will be essential as well (The store has both a retail side and an open-concept production side visible to the public).
Qualifications and Expectations:
- friendly & outgoing personality
- strong customer service and sales background
- impeccable organizational, language, & written skills
- previous retail sales experience preferred
- flexibility to work typical retail shifts (including weekends and holidays)
- responsible and committed to the success of the store
Since we are on Granville Island with a large tourist customer base, fluency in an additional language is a huge asset.
- provide exceptional customer service; establish rapport with customers
- opening and closing duties in the store
- maintain and merchandise the store to comply with company standards
- meet and exceed daily, weekly and monthly store sales targets
- be a team player, build a productive working relationship with other staff members
- store upkeep
Additional tasks may include:
- quality control on stock produced for the store
- simple product finishing assistance (trimming, tagging, packaging)
- assistance in any tasks required by the production team (fabric cutting, ironing etc)
Compensation is based on experience, as well as a performance bonus based on sales targets.
Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you in advance for your application.